Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tony's Blog

My blog will live as a link within a new website I'm building. I want prospective users to enter the live prototype of the site, click on the blog link, and offer commentary and feedback on the design and usefulness of the site design.

I used Word Press. I guess you have to have a Word press account to post onto the blog. If you don't have an account, you can only comment on exisiting posts by the blog owner. (duh, can anyone confirm that this is, in fact, the case?)

I have posted two items, one asking for feedback on the overall design and navigability of the site, and a second asking for feedback on the reports that are available to users for download.

I'm still trying to figure out how to set up my link to the blog so that when you click on it from the site, the blog will open within the site, and not as a separate window. Any one got HTML skills? that could comment on how to approach this?


www.nueemetrics.wordpress.com

No comments: