Thursday, July 19, 2007

Help with video

A project that demonstrates media convergence -- don’t worry if you don’t know how to implement certain technologies. Use each other as resources. As a requirement, everyone should offer some sort of help to at least one other person in class (could be a bit of code or designing a logo or helping with video).

Hello everyone: apologies for missing 2 classes... two monday's in a row where data was needed by the university leadership for tuesday... causing work into the evening. (excuses, excuses..)

I am happy to provide expertise in video production to anyone who would like to use me as a resource. My first graduate work (at BU) was in video production, and following that I enjoyed rather long career working in various producing capacities for video studios here in the Boston area.

Also, if you haven't seen it already, here is a rather effective "rich media" how-to about creating video that you might find an easy way to learn more about it...

http://www.current.tv/make/training

2 comments:

Ravi said...

Tony,

Glad you are still in the loop (and the class). I'll send you the lesson plans for the classes you missed -- please let me know whenever you know that can't make it so that I can get you material to keep you up to speed.

Thanks!

Experiential Education Metrics said...

Hey Ravi,
thanks for understanding... I don't expect I'll be missing any more... I'm on vacation for three weeks, and a lot of what I was dealing with last week and the week before was the "gush" because I was going to be away for an extended time... should I post my project proposal on the blog for all to see.. or would you like me to send you something directly?